Nutritional plan to live better
This is the nutritional plan I recommend to follow so you can have a much healthier life and also this is the first step of any treatment. This is why it is so important to always keep it in mind.
This Nutritional Plan is divided on three sections based on each basic meal of the day.
Morning (6a.m. – 8a.m.)
The morning meal should be easily digestible which is achieved with fresh food, that is, stop eating processed foods such as meat, fried foods, fats, dairy products, etc..
Choose better options:
White bread, milk, cheese, fine flour, soft or fried eggs, meat, rice, refined sugar and vegetable oil, are foods that slow bowel movement. Therefore it is better to replace them with whole grain bread, almond milk or milk from non-transgenic soybeans, oats, boiled eggs, fruits, vegetables, seeds, natural honey and olive oil or coconut oil. Making better decisions is fundamental to our nutritional plan.
Among the options to eat:
- Nuts such as almonds, walnuts, peanuts, cashews,…
- Seeds such as hemp, flaxseed, chia, etc.
- Fruits that are in season. If you prepare juices it is preferable that you avoid adding sugar, otherwise it is better to eat fruit as it.
- Salads. Do not mix vegetables with fruits. Salads should be about vegetables.
- Whole grains. It can be quinoa, oat, bran, granola, etc.
- Herbs. A hot drink of herbs such as anise helps with digestion.
- There’s much more you can do, but it depends on what you have around you. Just remember, let be easy to digest and natural.
Mix and try:
- Soak the oats in water for 20 minutes. Then you can add raisins or banana slices, peanut or almond and finally honey. You shouldn’t combine fresh fruit with dried fruit, choose one of the them to add.
- On a plate you can combine toast with honey, or toast with avocado like guacamole.
- The flour you use to cook can be prepared with wheat bran, oats, quinoa and chia seeds to make them easier to digest.
- Consume whole wheat toast (toasting makes it more digestible) with avocado or salads.
- Whole grains mixed products as granola can be consumed with yogurt or almond milk / non-transgenic soy milk that is organic or that you make yourself because the ones on supermarkets are the WORST.
- You can put together packages for appetizers: salad sandwiches, homemade cereal bars, nuts, granola, etc. They are ideal to carry everywhere and to eat during the day.
Afternoon (12m. – 2p.m.)
- The lunch should be based on vegetables, ie the plate should be colorful to ensure it has the nutrients we need. Then you can add meat (GOOD QUALITY), fish (FRESH), beans (FRESH), eggs, pasta, etc. The salad is very important for digestion and is the main source of nutrients in the meal. If you’re one of those that doesn’t like salads is because you haven’t cook one ever.
- Avoid seasonings, sauces, meats and fried foods, because those affect your digestive system. You can eat sauces only if you make them at home with fresh ingredients.
- The best cooking methods for healthy food are steamed, boiled and baked to prevent loss of nutrients.
Night (6p.m. – 7p.m.)
- It may be the same as in lunch, but in smaller amounts. Just remember that the most important thing are the vegetables.
- The later you eat, lighter the food should be (avoid fat).
During the day
- Keep fresh fruit on hand.
- Keep a glass of water close to you.
- Nuts are great as snack, but mix them.
- Air. Do breathing exercises early in the morning and late at night, because the air is purer.
- Agua. Take a glass of water after waking up and another glass before bedtime. This will help cleanse your body.
- Sun. Take sunbath for 20 minutes.
I don’t recommend diets as a nutritional plan since diets are concepts that work well on paper or in theories but not too much on living beings. What I do recommend are principles so you can understand the reason behind every nutritional decision. I mean, when you buy a product you should know if it is good for you or it’s not. In this way, you can properly use the best food options around you and also enjoy them.
This is the principle that I recommend:
Choose Natural and Fresh Foods.
If you would like to learn more about the best foods and another health recommendations then you should subscribe to my Newsletter. To subscribe, [click here].
Finally, don’t forget to Stay Healthy!
and to Subscribe!
By the way, from the moment that you share this article about Nutritional Plan, you are supporting me. So, thank you for that.